- There are virtually no contraindications to perform the treatment.
- It does not interfere with any medication you are currently taking.
- It is painless and does not require anaesthesia.
- The linear low intensity sound waves awaken endothelial cells and induce regeneration of micro blood vessels in the treated area (angiogenesis*).
- It is specifically designed to treat the cause and not the symptoms and shows up to 80%** success rate on patients with vascular related erectile weakness.
- It is non-invasive and does not require withdrawing from any form of physical activity including sexual activity.
- It is an alternative to drugs such as Viagra and Cialis, but also local injections, pumps, and surgery.
- It only takes four weekly treatments of approximately 20 minutes.
- Maximum effect is expected within 4 to 6 weeks after the last treatment to allow new blood vessels to grow naturally.
- For suitable patients it has very high success rates (up to 80%).
Am I a suitable candidate for FOREVER21® Treatment?
Click here to find out your ED score.
FOREVER21®treatment is designed for erection problems associated with vascular deterioration in the penis and surrounding area.
There are some exclusion criteria that the screening process will try to identify such as physical injury, depression, related causes and a few others.
Age is not necessarily an exclusion however, if severe erectile failure has existed for over say 10 years then the doctor is unlikely to deem you suitable for the treatment.
- Diabetes sufferers are likely to be suitable because of the similar nature of their ailment.
- Post prostatectomy patients can safely have the treatment. We expect slightly lower success rates in this group as there may have been some nerve damage.
Please ask the centre for the screening protocol.
* See the clinical evidence details in the tab.
** Result are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.